db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 16, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:26:45 GMT
A few minor suggestions on README.html:

1. & 2. In Running the TCK, put a space in "identity types" and omit the
comma before "or" in the last sentence.
3. Move the Note at the bottom of the document to the end of the Custom
Goals section.
4. Last line in Command Line Options section needs a space in "and error
output".
5. Move the Examples section up to immediately follow Command Line Options.
6. Files section needs a little more context. Maybe saying "While
running the TCK, maven uses the following configuration files in
src/conf:" is better.

-- Michelle