db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DN support for derby sequences
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 20:44:58 GMT
Hi Andy,

the database schema now includes the definition of the sequence used by
the test cases in detach.conf. So I thought I could run the tck w/o the
datanuclues auto create table feature. I changed the jdori-pmf.properties to
   datanucleus.autoCreateTables=false

But the test cases fail, because it tries to create the sequence
included in the schema definition:
   Could not create new "sequence" DATASTORE_SEQ since autoCreate flags
do not allow it.

Any idea why the existing sequence is not used? I double-checked the
schema and the mapping metadata, but cannot find anything.

You find the datanucleus logging output attached below.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*