db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DN support for derby sequences
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:06:35 GMT
Hi Andy,

thanks for the links.

I added a DN JIRA:
http://www.datanucleus.org/servlet/jira/browse/NUCRDBMS-581 and attached
a patch for the DerbyAdapter class. I also added a patch to the JDO JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-682 changing the schema and
the mapping to make use of sequences in derby. So the configuration
detach.conf will test the DN support for sequences in derby.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*