db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: Problem uploading JDO 3.0.1 to Maven Central
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 15:07:45 GMT
Tried again to upload JDO 3.0.1 Nexus bundle and got errors validating
signatures.   I'm awaiting a response on the issue now.

See https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MVNCENTRAL-160

It is worth noting that I had to manually add elements to the jdo-api pom.
 The parent pom is not being published, so the Nexus bundle validator
added them from the JDO parent pom and Nexus stopped complaining about
those missing elements.

All that's left is the signature verification errors.

-matthew