db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: DO TCK Conference Call Friday, Dec 16, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:53:41 GMT
Anyone seen the following error running the TCK?  I get it with the latest
trunk.

*> Starting configuration=companyOverrideAnnotatedAllRelationshipsFCPM.conf
with database=derby identitytype=datastoreidentity mapping=11 on the jdori.
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] IOException
CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.RuntimeException: IOException
        at org.apache.jdo.exectck.Utilities.invokeTest(Utilities.java:128)
        at org.apache.jdo.exectck.RunTCK.execute(RunTCK.java:462)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
        at
        at
        at
        at
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "java": CreateProcess
error=87, The parameter is incorrect
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:460)
        at org.apache.jdo.exectck.Utilities.invokeTest(Utilities.java:111)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is
incorrect
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:81)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:30)
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:453)
        ... 21 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 7 minutes 12 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Dec 16 09:34:17 CST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 34M/771M
[INFO]

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Michael Bouschen <mbo@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  We will have our regular meeting Friday, December 16 at 9 am Pacific Time
> to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
>
>  Dial-in numbers are:
>  US Toll free: 866 682-4770
>  Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
>  Germany Toll free: 08006648515
>  (Other countries by request)
>
>  To place the call:
>  1. Call the toll free number.
>  2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
>  3. Enter the security code 1111#
>
>  Agenda:
>
>  1. JDO 3.0.1 release status
>  2. News on new feature idea http://osdir.com/ml/jdo-dev-**