db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tracking JDO 3.0.1 release
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:32:00 GMT
Who did 3.0? I'm pretty sure they went through all this last time, which is how the project
got set up on repository.apache.org.

I'm happy to run the old convert utils over your maven1 artefacts and then either put it in
the p.a.o repo or try and find a r.a.o admin to move it. However, you might find it easier
to create maven2 POMs based on your last release, and then use deploy:deploy-file to get them
into r.a.o and use the normal process from there.

Cheers,
Brett

On 17/11/2011, at 6:49 AM, Matthew Adams wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> Just to make sure YUUC:  JDO 3.0.1, the version we're trying to publish, is the last
branch that will depend on Maven1.  We don't want to spend the effort on converting to M2
in a maintenance branch.  The distribution is ready to go and is currently located at http://people.apache.org/~madams/jdo3.0.1/dist

> 3.1, currenly in trunk, will depend exclusively on Maven2, but that's a work in progress.
>
> Any other advice you can give to help us deploy JDO 3.0.1?
>
> -matthew
>
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 12:35 AM, Phil Steitz <psteitz@apache.org> wrote:
> On 11/16/11 11:50 AM, Matthew Adams wrote:
> [Bump] Anyone?  Bueller?  Anyone?
>
> Try following the instructions here
> http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html
>
> I have never done this myself, but IIUC what is going on, your component has been set
up to use nexus, so you need to publish that way.

> Phil
>

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Craig L Russell
> <craig.russell@oracle.com>wrote:
>
> There was some hand work done when we published JDO 3.0 (
> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/INFRA-3081<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3081>)
but I can't find any bread crumbs for us to replicate what was done by