db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Tracking JDO 3.0.1 release
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:52:51 GMT
There was some hand work done when we published JDO 3.0 ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3081

  ) but I can't find any bread crumbs for us to replicate what was
done by Brian.

We are going to release 3.1 and subsequent releases using the Apache
maven2 release process, but this release 3.0.1 needs to be done "the
old way".

Would it be possible for someone to follow the same process that Brian
used last time, interim to our getting the maven2 release process
organized? Or to tell Matthew Adams what needs to be done?

Thanks,

Craig

On Nov 13, 2011, at 1:47 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> On 13/11/2011, at 1:15 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
>
>> On 11/13/11 1:59 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:
>>> Hi Matthew,
>>>
>>> I think our instructions for publishing to maven2 repo are wrong.
>>>
>>> Can someone from repository help tell us how to publish to this
>>> repo?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Craig

>> Looks to me like brianf (the owner) or someone with sufficient
>> privileges needs to g+w the jdo directory above
>> drwxr-xr-x  2 brianf    committers  2 Oct 20  2010 jdo
>>
>> or you need to set up nexus and use that instead.
>
> That's what happened a year ago, which is why Brian stopped
> artefacts being written there: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3081
>
> Also, I don't think copying to the maven-1 location has any purpose
> any more.
>
> - Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter