db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday,Nov 3, 9 am Pacific Time [TIME CHANGE IN SOME REGIONS]
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 04:27:40 GMT
Hi,

  We will have our regular meeting Friday, November 3 at 9 am Pacific
Time to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
The US goes off of daylight savings time NEXT week.
In those regions that have already gone off of daylight savings time,
the meeting will be ONE HOUR EARLIER than normal this week.

   Dial-in numbers are:
   US Toll free: 866 682-4770
   Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
   Germany Toll free: 08006648515
   (Other countries by request)

   To place the call:
   1. Call the toll free number.
   2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
   3. Enter the security code 1111#

   Agenda:

   1.  JDO 3.0.1 release is available for testing!
   2.  New feature idea
http://osdir.com/ml/jdo-dev-db-apache/2011-11/msg00002.html
   3.  Other issues

   Action Items from weeks past:

   [April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617 re the utility of the
update operator.
   [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael prepare spec update for JDOQL changes
(JDO-658) and document restrictions on Enum.ordinal and Enum.toString.
Create new JIRA for Math methods in JDOQL.
   [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.