db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Tracking JDO 3.0.1 release
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:03:49 GMT
> I just noticed that there is no jdo-api-3.0.1.jar or hashes in
> releases/3.0.1/dist/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/javax/jdo/jdo-api.
>  Shouldn't they be there?  I followed the build instructions to a tee and
> then some.  Did I hit a bug in Maven1 goal "jdo3.dist"?

No.
Apache used to have a process that took Maven1 repo artifacts and copied them
into Maven2 repos for projects. That process was pulled out from under
projects some time ago, on the apparent assumption of using some new process

Heck, all I do when I want to release things is do a "mvn deploy" :-P

--
Andy
DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)