db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Oct 14, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:31:57 GMT
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Craig L Russell
<craig.russell@oracle.com> wrote:
>  3.  Other issues
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-696 applies to both JDOHelper as
> well as IUT if the PMF is constructed directly with a new
> VendorPersistenceManagerFactory. Add api test case and tck test case for IUT
> case.
>
> Consider making private static void assertOnlyKnownStandardProperties(Map<?,
> ?> properties) public to allow IUT to use the method directly.

Actually, I think that this method might belong on JDOImplHelper.
It's more of an SPI than an API, and I don't think an end user of
JDOHelper would expect to see assertOnlyKnownStandardProperties.  What
do you say to moving it to JDOImplHelper and making it public there?