db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject FYI: api trunk state
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:22:30 GMT
Hi all,

So I goofed twice.  First, I forgot some files when checking in
isolated changes for JDO-688.  Then, accidentally included changes for
JDO-695 when trying to fix the problem for JDO-688.  Long story short,
changes for both of these issues are checked in to trunk now.  Let me
know if you come across any issues.

I'm still waiting for feedback on JDO-694.  I have half of my changes
for JDO-696 pending (still need to write some tests), which was
blocked by the check-in for JDO-695.  Since those are now checked in,
I will now be able to finish writing tests for JDO-696 and submit a
patch for review.

What a Monday.

Sorry,
Matthew