db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Oct 21, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:48:44 GMT
Hi Andy,

thanks for info and the link, this is really helpful.

One question about running JDOQL queries on of MongoDB: is there any
chance to figure out whether a specific JDOQL query is pushed to MongoDB
or evaluated in memory? Do I find any info about this is the DataNucleus
log files (having the right log level)?

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*