db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Oct 7, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 04:00:11 GMT
Hi,

   We will have our regular meeting Friday, October 7 at 9 am Pacific
Time to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

   Dial-in numbers are:
   US Toll free: 866 682-4770
   Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
   Germany Toll free: 08006648515
   (Other countries by request)

   To place the call:
   1. Call the toll free number.
   2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
   3. Enter the security code 1111#

   Agenda:

   1.  3.0.1 patch (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO/fixforversion/12317950)
   2.  New JIRAs:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-688
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-695
   3.  Other issues

   Action Items from weeks past:

   [April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617 re the utility of the
update operator.
   [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael prepare spec update for JDOQL changes
(JDO-658) and document restrictions on Enum.ordinal and Enum.toString.
Create new JIRA for Math methods in JDOQL.
   [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.