db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Big patch
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:32:12 GMT
Hi all,

Attached is a patch to trunk for JDO-693 & JDO-688.

It also fixes the failing tests in PMFMapMapTest.  I refactored the
JDOConfigTestClassLoader to be simpler.  Don't remember what I was
thinking way back when I wrote it, but it's way simpler now.

I'd thought about creating a roll-up task in JIRA to house this patch
and links to the aforementioned issues and a new issue that I'd enter
for the failing PMFMapMapTest methods.  Some of these changes
(JDO-693?) could be merged into the 3.0 branch as well.

Please review & comment.

-matthew

--
@matthewadams12