db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From mcai...@sonic.net
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 17, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:47:57 GMT
 Hi Andy,

 Should be plural: -Djdo.tck.identitytypes=datastoreidentity.

 You found a bug in the help text. Sorry about that...

 -- Michelle

 On Wed 12:24 PM , "Andy Jefferson" andy@datanucleus.org sent:
 Hi Michelle,

 > 4 - All of the documented -D options should work now, since yesterday's
 > check-ins, including identity type and configurations. View
documentation
 > with "mvn jdo-exectck:help".

 I just ran

 mvn clean jdo-exectck:installSchema compile jdo-exectck:enhance jdo-
 exectck:runtck -Djdo.tck.identitytype=datastoreidentity

 and it is running applicationidentity tests as well as datastoreidentity.
What
 is wrong with my command line ? I've tried it with the -D option just
after
 "mvn" and I've tried it with "datastoreidentity" in quotes.

 --
 Andy
 DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org [1]">http://www.datanucleus.org)

Links: