db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: svn commit: r1148192 - /db/jdo/trunk/tck/src/conf/jdori-pmf.properties
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:13:05 GMT
Hi Andy,

thanks for the info!

After removing my local maven repository (~/.m2/repository) I see the
same results. I have no idea what caused the difference, especially
because I had more errors and failures in other testcases. They are all
gone away.  I will take a closer look at the datastoreidentity "detach"
test.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*