db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: svn commit: r1148192 - /db/jdo/trunk/tck/src/conf/jdori-pmf.properties
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:30:40 GMT
Hi Andy,

I run the test as you proposed and there is one configuration failing:
companyPMInterface (for application- and datastoreidentity).

The configurations runs the completeness test with basis mapping
(meaning schema) using PersistenceCapable interfaces where the
implementation is created by the PM. The test fails with the following
exception:
   NucleusDataStoreException: Add request failed : INSERT INTO
APPLICATIONIDENTITY0.PROJECT_MEMBER (PROJID,"MEMBER") VALUES (?,?)
with an nested exception:
   SQLException: Only executeBatch and clearBatch allowed in the middle
of a batch.

Is this the failure you meant or is this a separate issue?

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*