db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: svn commit: r1148192 - /db/jdo/trunk/tck/src/conf/jdori-pmf.properties
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:09:02 GMT
> I run the test as you proposed and there is one configuration failing:
> companyPMInterface (for application- and datastoreidentity).
>
> The configurations runs the completeness test with basis mapping
> (meaning schema) using PersistenceCapable interfaces where the
> implementation is created by the PM. The test fails with the following
> exception:
>    NucleusDataStoreException: Add request failed : INSERT INTO
> APPLICATIONIDENTITY0.PROJECT_MEMBER (PROJID,"MEMBER") VALUES (?,?)
> with an nested exception:
>    SQLException: Only executeBatch and clearBatch allowed in the middle
> of a batch.
>
> Is this the failure you meant or is this a separate issue?

Hi Michael,

I get no such failure. I simply turn off autoCreateTables from jdori-pmf then
mvn clean install
so have a clean DB and get the following from datastoreidentity "detach" test

There were 18 errors:
1)
testNullTransientAndUndetachableIsDetachedFalse(org.apache.jdo.tck.api.jdohelper.IsDetached)javax.jdo.JDOUserException:

Could not create "increment"/"table" value-generation container
DATASTOREIDENTITY8.SEQUENCE_TABLE since autoCreate flags do not allow it.
        at
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.NucleusJDOHelper.getJDOExceptionForNucleusException(NucleusJDOHelper.java:520)
        at
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.jdoMakePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:739)
        at
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.makePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:759)
        at
org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencemanager.detach.DetachTest.localSetUp(DetachTest.java:79)
        at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:255)
        at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:271)
        at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.doRun(BatchTestRunner.java:108)
        at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:148)
        at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:123)
NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
Could not create "increment"/"table" value-generation container
DATASTOREIDENTITY8.SEQUENCE_TABLE since autoCreate flags do not allow it.
org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusUserException: Could not create
"increment"/"table" value-generation container
DATASTOREIDENTITY8.SEQUENCE_TABLE since autoCreate flags do not allow it.
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.valuegenerator.TableGenerator.createRepository(TableGenerator.java:261)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.valuegenerator.AbstractRDBMSGenerator.obtainGenerationBlock(AbstractRDBMSGenerator.java:162)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.valuegenerator.AbstractGenerator.obtainGenerationBlock(AbstractGenerator.java:197)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.valuegenerator.AbstractGenerator.next(AbstractGenerator.java:105)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager.getStrategyValueForGenerator(RDBMSStoreManager.java:1219)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.AbstractStoreManager.getStrategyValue(AbstractStoreManager.java:1514)
        at
org.datanucleus.ObjectManagerImpl.newObjectId(ObjectManagerImpl.java:3381)
        at
org.datanucleus.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.setIdentity(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:835)
        at
org.datanucleus.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.initialiseForPersistentNew(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:428)
        at
org.datanucleus.state.ObjectProviderFactory.newForPersistentNew(ObjectProviderFactory.java:163)
        at
org.datanucleus.ObjectManagerImpl.persistObjectInternal(ObjectManagerImpl.java:1778)
        at
org.datanucleus.ObjectManagerImpl.persistObjectWork(ObjectManagerImpl.java:1627)
        at
org.datanucleus.ObjectManagerImpl.persistObject(ObjectManagerImpl.java:1474)
        at
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.jdoMakePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:734)
        at
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.makePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:759)
        at
org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencemanager.detach.DetachTest.localSetUp(DetachTest.java:79)
        at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:255)
        at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:271)
        at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.doRun(BatchTestRunner.java:108)
        at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:148)
        at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:123)

i.e there is a component of schema missing from the config files and you are
prohibited from creating it without that persistence property. Consequently
that property was turned on (unless you wanted to add the schema for
DATASTOREIDENTITY8.SEQUENCE_TABLE).

No other tests fail.

--
Andy