db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 17, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:24:08 GMT
Hi Michelle,

>  4 - All of the documented -D options should work now, since yesterday's
> check-ins, including identity type and configurations. View documentation
> with "mvn jdo-exectck:help".

I just ran

mvn clean jdo-exectck:installSchema compile jdo-exectck:enhance jdo-
exectck:runtck -Djdo.tck.identitytype=datastoreidentity

and it is running applicationidentity tests as well as datastoreidentity. What
is wrong with my command line ? I've tried it with the -D option just after
"mvn" and I've tried it with "datastoreidentity" in quotes.

--
Andy
DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)