db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From mcai...@sonic.net
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 17, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:16:04 GMT
 I'll look into the errors you reported.

 To get help, do
 mvn jdo-exectck:help

 The TCK tests are not configured as tests of the TCK project (because they
aren't). We chose to associate the exectck plugin with the integration-test
phase. So you can run the TCK with
 mvn integration-test or
 mvn install

 As the minutes indicated, you can't currently invoke a specific
configuration with a -D command line option. That will be fixed shortly.

 -- Michelle

 On Fri 11:23 AM , "Andy Jefferson" andy@datanucleus.org sent:
 > > 2. Maven 2 upgrade https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-647 [1]
 > >
 > > One minor issue left with configuration lists. Ready to remove maven 1
 > > stuff? Everyone should try it out!
 >
 > Ok, but what do I do ? Maybe I just need a pointer to a README?

 If I do
 cd api; mvn clean install
 cd exectck; mvn clean install
 cd tck; mvn clean jdo-exectck:installSchema
 then it installs the schema

 If i then do
 mvn jdo-exectck:enhance
 then I get
 [INFO] [jdo-exectck:enhance {execution: default-cli}]
 [INFO]
 [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
 [INFO]
 [INFO] Parameter 'directory' is not a directory
 [INFO]
 [INFO] Trace
 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter 'directory' is not a
directory
 at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.listFiles(FileUtils.java:293)
 at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.listFiles(FileUtils.java:378)
 at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.iterateFiles(FileUtils.java:396)
 at org.apache.jdo.exectck.Enhance.execute(Enhance.java:169)
 at
 org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
 at
 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
 at
 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:569)
 at
 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
 at
 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
 at
 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
 at
 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
 at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
 at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
 at
 org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
 at
 at

 Andy
 DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org [2]">http://www.datanucleus.org)