db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 17, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 07:05:07 GMT
> Is there any implementation issue for JDO-650? This is the conditional
> operator ?: in JDOQL.

No idea, not had time to implement it. Since no DataNucleus user has requested
such functionality it hasn't featured high on my priority list. If someone
wants to have a go the code to look at is in

to generic compile that syntax, and provide for in-memory evaluation

and then
to convert the generic compilation into SQL

Otherwise I'd suggest it is deferred. Obviously JPQL has "CASE" and that is
coded, so you could copy some of that code.

DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)

View raw message