db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 17, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:23:34 GMT
> > 2.  Maven 2 upgrade https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-647
> >
> > One minor issue left with configuration lists. Ready to remove maven 1
> > stuff? Everyone should try it out!
>
> Ok, but what do I do ? Maybe I just need a pointer to a README?

If I do
cd api; mvn clean install
cd exectck; mvn clean install
cd tck; mvn clean jdo-exectck:installSchema
then it installs the schema

If i then do
mvn jdo-exectck:enhance
then I get
[INFO] [jdo-exectck:enhance {execution: default-cli}]
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Parameter 'directory' is not a directory
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter 'directory' is not a directory
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.listFiles(FileUtils.java:293)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.listFiles(FileUtils.java:378)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.iterateFiles(FileUtils.java:396)
        at org.apache.jdo.exectck.Enhance.execute(Enhance.java:169)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:569)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
        at
        at

Andy
DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)