db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 27, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Sat, 28 May 2011 03:15:38 GMT
On 5/27/2011 9:49 AM, Craig L Russell wrote:
> Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Typesafe queries for JDOQL - discussion.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-652
>
> New patch was sent out, using the regular test data (MeetingRoom is
> now an annotated class). Group by queries are working as expected.
>
> Binding the query definition is a real question, since if it is bound
> to a persistence manager, it cannot be reused. If it is bound to a
> persistence manager factory, it could be named, stored in a map, and
> reused by other persistence managers. AI Craig update JDO-652
>
> 2.  Maven 2 upgrade https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-647
>
> Patches for iut testing were checked in. Need to look at cleanup, e.g.
> enhancement. Exclude list seems to work. Still some errors (due to
> external libraries not set up). Run once fails (runs twice). Cleanup
> of the MeetingRoom schema fails. AI discuss details on mail.
This is the error I get for MEETINGROOMS teardown on test
companyOverrideAnnotatedAllRelationshipsFCPM (schema 11):
23:13:17,437 (main) INFO  [org.apache.jdo.tck] - Exception during
localTearDown:
javax.jdo.JDOException: Exception thrown when executing query
         at
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.NucleusJDOHelper.getJDOExceptionForNucleusException(NucleusJDOHelper.java:537)
         at org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOQuery.execute(JDOQuery.java:230)
         at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.getAllObjects(JDO_Test.java:479)
         at
org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.deleteTearDownClasses(JDO_Test.java:454)
         at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.localTearDown(JDO_Test.java:376)
         at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.tearDown(JDO_Test.java:343)
         at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:286)
         at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:116)
         at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.doRun(BatchTestRunner.java:108)
         at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:148)
         at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:123)
NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table/View
'APPLICATIONIDENTITY11.MEETINGROOMS' does not exist.
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement20.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement30.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement40.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver40.newEmbedPreparedStatement(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
         at

-- Michelle