db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [Jdo Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by thatisacat
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2011 04:12:03 GMT
Hi Gav...

I've cleaned the wiki already, but I don't want the spammer to do this
again, to this or another project.

This happens every six months or so, so it's not a big issue for
"open" wikis.

I don't know how to ban a wiki user, so that's why I'm asking for
infra help.

How do I as a JDO admin ban a user?

Thanks,

Craig