db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Patch adding new testclasses running DataNucleus typesafe queries
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:50:16 GMT
Hi,

attached you find a patch adding new testclasses that run DataNucleus
typesafe queries.

Here is the list of changes:
!       src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/companyAnnotatedPI
A       src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/query/typesafe
A       src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/query/typesafe/TypesafeQueryTest.java
A       src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/query/typesafe/SimpleQueries.java
A       src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/query/typesafe/ProjectionQueries.java
A       src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/query/typesafe/ParameterQueries.java
A       src/conf/typesafeQueries.conf
src/testdata/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/companyForTypesafeQueryTests.xml
M       pom.xml

Please note, that I'm running Version 3.0.0-m1 of datanucleus-jdo-query
that runs into a NPE in the APT (see NUCJDOQUERY-8). In order to avoid
this I removed the company version using PersistenceCapable interfaces
(src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/companyAnnotatedPI) from my local
workspace. The NPE is fixed in the DataNuclues trunk, so with the next
DN version we do not need this workaround anymore.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680