db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Jan 7, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 17:47:35 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Maven2 upgrade.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-647

Only two tests are now failing: signature test and a query test. The
signature test might be reading the wrong signature file, since there
have been a few changes to the signature since 3.0.

Maven now has a process for publishing Apache artifacts. We should
look into what is needed to use the staging and publishing repositories.

2. Other issues

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-643 should add the tck as an
affected component. We should also add test cases for average of more
of the types that we support, including BigDecimal and BigInteger.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-671 The Oracle.com JDO page
needs an update.

Action Items from weeks past:

Craig L Russell