db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: Please review and test JDO 3.0 staging release
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:10:21 GMT
Checked out trunk and built via command "maven jdo3.build" and got the
following error in
./tck/target/logs/20100706-122110/derby-dsid-lifecycle-junit.txt:

RUN HollowInstanceMaintainsPK.test
RUN MultiplePMsReturnInstancesRepresentingSamePC.test
RUN NontransactionalWriteThrows.testNontransactionalWriteThrows
RUN NontransactionalWriteDatastoreRollback.testDatastoreRollback
RUN NontransactionalWriteDatastoreCommit.testDatastoreCommit
RUN
NontransactionalWriteDatastoreCommitConflict.testDatastoreCommitConflict
RUN NontransactionalWriteOptimisticRollback.testOptimisticRollback
RUN NontransactionalWriteOptimisticCommit.testOptimisticCommit
RUN
NontransactionalWriteOptimisticCommitConflict.testOptimisticCommitConflict

RUN ObjectIdNotModifiedWhenObjectIdInstanceModified.test
RUN PMReturnsIdenticalInstancesForEqualObjIds.test
RUN PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances.testSharedPC
RUN PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances.testNonSharedPC       FAILURE
RUN StateTransitions.test
RUN StateTransitionsReturnedObjects.test
RUN TransientTransactionalStateCommit.test
RUN TransientTransactionalStateRollback.test
Time: 005
There was 1 failure:
1)
testNonSharedPC(org.apache.jdo.tck.lifecycle.PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
Assertions A5.2-1,A5.2-2,A5.2-3 (PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances)
failed:
Uncaught exception junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Assertions
A5.2-1,A5.2-2,A5.2-3 (PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances) failed:
Wrong number of objects in extent. Inserted=4 Expected=5 in thread
Thread[Inserter-0,5,]
    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.fail(JDO_Test.java:682)
    at
org.apache.jdo.tck.lifecycle.PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances.insertObjects(PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances.java:150)
    at
org.apache.jdo.tck.lifecycle.PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances.testNonSharedPC(PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances.java:104)
    at
    at
    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:272)
    at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.doRun(BatchTestRunner.java:108)
    at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:148)
    at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:123)
FAILURES!!!
derby-dsid-lifecycle-junit.txt:
    ** Tests run: 017, Time: 005 seconds. Failures: 1, Errors: 0
Excluded tests: []

Did I pick the wrong target?

-matthew

--