db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: Please review and test JDO 3.0 staging release
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 04:25:05 GMT
After the failure, I changed to the tck directory and did "maven
runtck.jdori" -- everything passed.  Then, I changed back to the root
directory of the trunk and issued the command "maven jdo3.clean jdo3.build"
and everything passed.  Maybe something's not quite initialized on a virgin
machine.  Mine was Mac OS X Snow Leopard w/Java 1.6.0_20 & Maven 1.1.  I'll
try it on a couple of other virgin machines when I get a chance.

-matthew

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me
skype:matthewadams12