db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 25, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:15:55 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

1. Status of 3.0 release.

Craig is building the 3.0 release. We will hold a vote to release the
api and tck once the release is built.

Craig has submitted the spec to the JCP and is waiting for the project

2. Provision of a statically-typed refactor-friendly query capability
for JDOQL https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-652

Join the discussion on the JIRA! We just need to be mindful that this
is a pretty big project.

3. Other issues

Moving parts of trunk to legacy. Discuss on mailing list. Probably
should use a different term from legacy, since that term is already in
use for JDK 1.4. Maybe archive or archive-trunk. Once we do this, we
can adapt the maven.xml to remove the references to the old stuff.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!