db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 11, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:11:19 GMT
Attendees:  Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Tests in api2 for ... getPersistenceManagerFactory(Map,Map) - patch
available for review. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-557
The attached patch isn't quite the right patch for review. AI Michelle
upload another patch. Since this is an api test it can be checked in
without affecting the release process.

2. Other issues

Do we really need all the maven goals in the root directory? We have
api and tck as new directories but need some maven goals to execute
the new JDO 3.0 projects. And the JDO 1.1 goals no longer work because
the btree cvs checkout doesn't work. AI Craig: is there a new
repository for this code?

JCP release process: The process is changed from last time. This time
we need the final spec, RI, and TCK for review by the EC of JCP. AI
Craig work with JCP to get the final materials into the JCP.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com