db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Restructure jdo repository
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:20:39 GMT
Hi Craig,

+1 for simplifying the jdo repository.

I like the idea of moving the legacy projects to a new directory
parallel to trunk.
About the name of the new directory: we used the name legacy for
subprojects (api-legacy and tck-legacy) that run with a JDK prior to
Java 5. I like the name archive-trunk better.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680