Hi,

I propose to adapt the README.html and the RunRules.html under tck. Attached you find a patch, please have a look.

Regards Michael

Hi Andy, hi Craig,

I renamed all the 2.3 Metadata artifacts to 3.0, e.g jdo_2_3.xsd to
jdo_3_0.xsd, etc. (see revision 947505). I changed all the .jdo,
.jdoquery and .orm files in tck to refer the 3.0 xsd files.

I also added a JDO3.MF Manifest file to the root directory and changed
the projects.properties in api and tck to refer JDO3.MF and API3.MF.

Regards Michael

Hi Craig,

Will this be affected by renaming all the schema files in api/src/
schema/javax/jdo?
There won't be a jdo_2_3.xsd or any other 2_3 artifacts, just 3.0. And
the content will also be changed.

Good point.
I've just added "3.0" DTD/XSD local variants into the "datanucleus-core" jar
that we use when people specify those in their XML files. Since we'll have
users who may have specified "2.3" variants in their XML files, I'll retain
support for those and direct them to the 3.0 local copies. Will be in our
nightly builds from tonight.

--
Michael Bouschen
Prokurist

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680