Hi Craig,

I see the same results as Andy.

I propose a minor change in the api project: replace @since 2.3 by @since 3.0 in the javadoc. Attached you find a patch implementing the change. I can check it in, please let me know.

Regards Michael

Hi Andy,

I think I understand all of this and will fix shortly.

Thanks,

Craig

On May 19, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

Hi Craig,

I think these are pretty close to what we want to ship for the next
release. Can others please try the two projects and see if there are
any issues?

api builds ok for me, but creates 2.3-SNAPSHOT (from parent
project.xml) not
3.0-SNAPSHOT

api/pom.xml has artifactId="jdo2-api" and name="JDO2 API".
Should be "jdo-api" and "JDO API"

api/project.xml has name="JDO2 API"
Should be "JDO API"

tck
enhancement.conf gave
   [java] Cannot find test class
'org.apache.jdo.tck.enhancement.FieldAccessModified'.
   [java] Cannot find test class
'org.apache.jdo.tck.enhancement.ImplementsPersistenceCapable'.
Maybe these are tests that shouldn't be run or something ?

--
Andy
DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

--
Michael Bouschen
Prokurist

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680