db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 28, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 16:50:32 GMT
NOTE: We are skipping a phone conference next Friday; status updates
by email please.

Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Tests in api2 for ... getPersistenceManagerFactory(Map,Map) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-557

  making some progress; still not completely working.

2. Comments on spec: There were some comments on typos in the draft
spec, which apply to a different version of the specification. The
latest specification is correct.

3. Other issues

The process for publishing a new maintenance release is underway.
There are some details like export controls that I'm working through
with the PMO folks.

Michael has proposed changes to the run rules and other tck
documentation. Patch from 24-May should be applied.

Michael will propose changes to the maven build scripts at the top
level, now that we have fewer dependencies for the tck project.

Once the maintenance revision has been approved by the JCP we will
need to update the main JDO page to reflect current status.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com