db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: New jdo projects in svn repo
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 13:34:37 GMT
Hi Andy,

Will this be affected by renaming all the schema files in api/src/
schema/javax/jdo?

There won't be a jdo_2_3.xsd or any other 2_3 artifacts, just 3.0. And
the content will also be changed.

I'll make this change as soon as I can get to it. There are some
internal tests in api that need to use the new names.

Craig

On May 21, 2010, at 6:25 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

>> Ok, I fixed all of these.
>
> Seems ok for me.
>
> PS. Since DataNucleus 2.0 is not getting much work now, and since we
> need a
> release of DataNucleus as "RI" that refers to Maven artifact name
> "jdo-api",
> the "RI" for JDO3 ought to be DataNucleus 2.1 (scheduled "final"
> release date
> mid June). It passes the TCK. I'll update the TCK DN jar versions
> sometime
> soon.
>

> --
> Andy