db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: New jdo projects in svn repo
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 22:16:00 GMT
Hi Andy, hi Craig,

I renamed all the 2.3 Metadata artifacts to 3.0, e.g jdo_2_3.xsd to
jdo_3_0.xsd, etc. (see revision 947505). I changed all the .jdo,
.jdoquery and .orm files in tck to refer the 3.0 xsd files.

I also added a JDO3.MF Manifest file to the root directory and changed
the projects.properties in api and tck to refer JDO3.MF and API3.MF.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680