db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: New jdo projects in svn repo
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 18:53:19 GMT
Hi,

[...]
>> tck
>> enhancement.conf gave
>>    [java] Cannot find test class
>> 'org.apache.jdo.tck.enhancement.FieldAccessModified'.
>>    [java] Cannot find test class
>> 'org.apache.jdo.tck.enhancement.ImplementsPersistenceCapable'.
>> Maybe these are tests that shouldn't be run or something ?

I think we just need to remove the two tests FieldAccessModified and
ImplementsPersistenceCapable from enhancement.conf. The two TCK test
classes were excluded from the TCK run before and are now deleted.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680