db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Apr 23, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:02:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm not able to dial in. It says: we are sorry, your conference is
unavailable. Please hang up and try again later. Any idea?

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680