db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Apr 23, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:14:24 GMT
Here's my status.

Vote is running on releasing what we've been calling JDO 2.3 and
renaming the release JDO 3.0. Most people who voted so far have voted
positively to both.

The artifacts still need a bit more time. I've changed
getObjectIds(Collection<Object>) to getObjectIds(Collection<?>) and
tested it and it seems to work. So this is ready to check in.

I'll start making the final updates to the spec with the above change
and renaming the release to 3.0 and changing the date. Next week we
should have the conference call numbers organized and the vote on the
specification complete. Then we can have the artifact vote for the api
and tck projects.

Nothing else from me.

Craig