db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 5, 9 am PST
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 17:21:08 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

NOTE: With the acquisition of Sun by Oracle, the conference call
numbers that we use for conference calls will change. Please watch for
the change.

Agenda:

1. Other issues

The spec update is underway. I expect to have sections to review by
next week.

We will look at the metadata tests to read some of the .jdo metadata
files using an xml parser and compare the contents with the metadata
that is available from the metadata api. AI Craig update the JIRA

Michelle will try to have some code to review next week for the
getPersistenceManagerFactory(Map, Map) test.

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!