db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 12, 9 am PST
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 01:27:12 GMT
Craig L Russell wrote:

> The behead script that removes the first several lines from
> annotations and enums doesn't work for regular classes and interfaces.
> It would be nice if the script could also support classes and interfaces.
I've checked in a new version that supports any .java file with a
"public class" or "public interface" declaration. I had trouble with a
couple of files for which the output was one line short. The first line
(declaration) was missing. Making a no-change edit to the file and
resaving fixed the issue. Apparently there is something funny about the
last line in these files. The ones I found were Enhancer.java
JDOEnhancer.java and JDOReadOnlyException.java.

-- Michelle