db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Running JDO TCK on Eclipse
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:47:31 GMT
Hi Ilan,

The 2.2 TCK (still) uses maven 1. I found a plugin for Netbeans to
support projects with maven 1 format but haven't found one for Eclipse.

So I use Eclipse (or Netbeans) as an editor and use the command line
to actually execute the tests.

So I don't know how to help you without rewriting the tck  in maven 2,
which is on the list but not being implemented due to a lack of
volunteers.

Best regards,

Craig

On Mar 8, 2010, at 3:42 AM, Ilan Kirsh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for instructions on how to run the JDO TCK 2.2 on
> Eclipse.
> Particularly I am having difficulties in running the
> org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping tests (because unlike most other tests
> they do not run without the conf files).
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Ilan Kirsh

Craig L Russell