db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Oct 30 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:52:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry, I missed the call today. I forgot that the conference call is
one hour earlier for me, because Germany already switched back from
daylight saving time. I checked my email to prepare for the conference
call and found the minutes :-).

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680