db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@SUN.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 11, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:31:19 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Add javax.jdo.JDOEnhancerMain to call the enhancer via standard API https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-621

   Comments on new patch?

Instead of implementing Constants, should we change Enhancer to
statically import the constants that are used? AI Craig investigate
best practice and update if it looks like a good change.

Looks like we can also resolve https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-591
  as well.

Now that the enhancer can enhance an entire directory, should we
change the approach of listing every class file in the
project.properties? A new JIRA should be filed for this. Michelle
volunteered to own the JIRA.

2. Add annotations for instance callbacks  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-638
   This is an interesting feature but needs some additional work (TCK
and RI).

3.  tck2 does not compile with JDK 1.5 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-635
  Issue is ready to be closed. Any last comments? Good to go.

4.  Other issues

We're about to close the Maintenance Release. Naming issue of JCP
Maintenance Revision 4 and JDO Maintenance Release 2.3 to be discussed
next week.

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!