db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 11, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:42:50 GMT
Hi Craig,
> Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Add javax.jdo.JDOEnhancerMain to call the enhancer via standard API
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-621  Comments on new patch?
>
> Instead of implementing Constants, should we change Enhancer to
> statically import the constants that are used? AI Craig investigate
> best practice and update if it looks like a good change.
>
> Looks like we can also resolve
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-591 as well.
>
> Now that the enhancer can enhance an entire directory, should we
> change the approach of listing every class file in the
> project.properties? A new JIRA should be filed for this. Michelle
> volunteered to own the JIRA.
I created a new JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-639.

Please take a look whether the JIRA covers all the issues. I left the
field "Fix Version/s" field blank, is this JIRA for "JDO 2 maintenance
release 3"?

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680