db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@persistability.co.uk>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 25, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:30:59 GMT
> 1.  TCK enhancement should make use of feature to enhance an entire
> directory: Getting NPE https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-639
>
> Seems to be a bug in the enhancer. The version being used is
> DataNucleus Enhancer 1.1.4. Which versions should we use for the JDO
> 2.3 tck?

DataNucleus has never had support for passing in directory names to any
method; if we knew what method is in use (on JDOEnhancer presumably) there
may be chance of comment.

> 2. Query timeout test still fails.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-623
>
> Any idea when this feature will be enabled for DataNucleus?

I see no failing tests using SVN trunk of Apache JDO. DataNucleus "JDOQL2"
implementation has had QueryTimeoutException for a long time.

Regards
--
Andy