db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From CRomb...@versant.com
Subject Re: broken tests in TCK testsuite
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:50:18 GMT
Hi Andy,

I've checked 2.0, it's not in there, so it must have been introduced
post-2.0.

However I still have concerns with this approach:
Normally PMFs are constructed via the static helper method contained in
the vendor's PMF implementation.
This introduces an alternative code path, which e.g. in our implementation
is not the same, because
our BootstrapPMF implementation decides based on certain properties which
PMF implementation is actually
used.

Best regards,

Christian