db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: DataNucleus dependencies in JDO TCK
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 09:02:16 GMT
Hi Andy,

thanks for the info.
>> So I updated these dependencies to make use of the latest version:
>> 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT for core and rdbms and 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT for enhancer and
>> jpa. Are these the correct versions to use? If yes, I will update the
>> project.xml accordingly.
>>

> Yes.
> The ones with names 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT are likely to change a lot so better to
> stick with 1.1. Also 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT for jpa.

I could not find a 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT for jpa in the maven1 repo.
So I updated the dependencies to 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT for core and rdbms and
1.1.4-SNAPSHOT for enhancer and jpa.

>> Another question: is there a datanucleus version supporting
>> Query.cancelAll and Query.cancel(Thread t)?
>>

> datanucleus-rdbms contains an alternative implementation of JDOQL that will
> eventually replace the current one, and it supports Query cancel. To make use
> of it you can set the PMF property
>
> datanucleus.query.JDOQL.implementation=JDOQL2
>
> Obviously that can't be globally enabled since there are things it won't
> support yet.

I tried JDOQL2 for my Query.cancel testcase, but unfortunately my test
query is not yet supported by the JDOQL2 implementation:
  Dont currently support VariableExpression.field(s) :
VariableExpression{point2}.y

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680