db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: broken tests in TCK testsuite
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:29:33 GMT
> I hope this is the right list to report broken tests in the TCK testsuite,
> I'm referring to TCK 2.0, ignore my post if these issues are resolved
> meanwhile:
> The following tests are broken, because they rely on a no-args ctor

Hi Christian,

Maybe I'm missing something but if I look at spec (JDO2.2 in my case, but not
sure what version it appeared in - likely post-JDO2.0) section 11.1

<spec>
The PersistenceManagerFactory implementation class must implement a no-args
constructor. This allows the standard Java 6 service discovery implementation
to create a factory instance ...
</spec>

--
Andy