db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 5, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 06:03:24 GMT
Sorry for the late notice; it looks like I'll be delayed until 9:30 or
10:00 at the latest. I just found out about my daughter's school play
that is on tomorrow.

If it's not too late to reschedule the meeting, I'm fine with that,
but otherwise I'll dial in when I can. Others have the host code.

I have not had a chance to look at querydsl.

Craig

On Jun 4, 2009, at 8:27 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We will have our regular meeting Friday, June 5 at 9 am PDT to
> discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
>
> Dial-in numbers are:
> Domestic (toll-free):  866 230-6968
> International (caller-paid):  +1 213 787-0528
> Access code :  294-0479#
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. JDOQL & Querydsl
> 2.  Other issues
>
> Action Items from weeks past:
>
> [May 25 2007]  AI everyone download the Grails demo from grails.org
> and check it out. Also look at Grails/Groovy ExpandoMetaClass that
> has the magic to avoid reflection and enhancement.
>
> [May 25 2007] AI Matthew Adams prepare a proposal with just the
> basics of schema synchronization with jdo and orm metadata.
>
> -- Michelle

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!